|1 + 1|
|Season 2, Song 7|
|Singer(s):||Corey, Kin, Kon, Laney, Carrie, Kim, Konnie, and Lenny|
"You've Turned all my Protons into Kon-Tons"
Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Corey/Carrie: One plus one, us two
'Together it's true.
Ooh ooh ooh ooh.
You make me wanna smile every day
and I've just gotta say, I've just gotta say.
Corey: Aww! Let go of my hand!
Don't you understand?
You make me wanna empty my guts
no ifs, ands, or buts.
You're like a rotten egg steak
or sardines and cake.
Carrie: We're two halves of a whole
and yes, we're on a roll.
The Newmans: We're sharing it all.
Even a soul, even our souls.
Corey: Like ice cream and pickles.
You make me sickle.
Touch me again and this pukes gonna trickle, out of my face
all over the place.
All: We're too different to take up the same space.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This song is a crossover song between Grojband and The Newmans.
- This is the first Grojband crossover song.
- This is the second crossover song made by The Newmans. The first one being Entry 4987: My Secret Fear and Junk.
- This song does not have an official title for there is no lyric in the song that was repeated more than once.
- "1 + 1" is the first thing sung in this song which may possibly be the title.
- The song may also be called "Different" from the style and lyrics of it.
- This is the first Newmans song where all four Newmans sing.
- This song has the shortest title of all the songs in the series.