|Line of Credit|
|Season 1, Episode 21|
|Production Code: 111a|
|Written by Todd Kauffman and Ethan Banville|
|First Aired In: 7/1/13 (Can) 12/5/13 (US)|
|Diary Mode: Anger Diary Mode|
A Knight to Remember
Hair Today, Kon Tomorrow
Line of Credit is the twenty first episode of season one of Grojband, and the twenty first episode overall.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Grojband decided to go cred and turn into a horrible punk band of juvenile delinquents so that they can go straight.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
Major Roles[edit | edit source]
Minor Roles[edit | edit source]
Songs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode was originally going to be called "Line of Cred.” This title is seen on ABC Iview.
- Laney is the only Grojband member in this episode to not get beaten up and abused by the babies in the rough time scene in their reckless playing.
Episode Connections and References[edit | edit source]
- Two Junior and the other babies appear again in the episodes A-Capella-Lips Now and The Bandidate.
- The scene where the babies beat up the band is a reference to Toy Story 3, where the toddlers in the Caterpillar Room recklessly mistreat the toys. it is also a reference to Wreck It Ralph, where the Sugar Rush racers destroy the Likkity Split recklessy.
Errors[edit | edit source]
- The hat Corey wears as part of his punk costume doesn't have the skull or the puff ball on it. However, in Corey's mug shoot he is seen wearing his normal hat.
- While Two Junior is lifting the weights a ring tower seen on the left, but disappears later when he mishandles Kon.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
For more information about this section, visit: Line of Credit/Gallery