|On the Air and Out to Sea|
|Season 1, Episode 23|
|Production Code: 112a|
|Written by Brandon Birch|
|First Aired: 7/6/13 (Can) 12/5/13 (US)|
|List of Episodes|
Hair Today, Kon Tomorrow
Ahead of Our Own Tone
On the Air and Out to Sea is the twenty-third episode of season one of Grojband. It is the twenty-third episode overall.
Corey hijacks a radio station to get his music noticed which leads to a run-in with some real pirates that are angry at him for ruining their radio station.
- Corey Riffin
- Kin Kujira
- Laney Penn
- Kon Kujira
- Trina Riffin
- Captain Tighty Whitey
- Barnacle Tim
- Shaven Beard
- Nick Mallory
- This episode reveals that Corey is ambidextrous.
- This episode was originally going to be called "On the Air".
- Shaven Beard is allergic to croutons.
- When the pirates threatened Grojband that they would walk the plank, Kon replied saying "Pfft. Nobody's planking anymore." This is a reference to a once-popular fad called planking where people would lie down in a flat position in an obscure or unusual area and post a picture of it on the internet.
- The pirates from this episode are seen again in the episodes Rockersize, The Pirate Lounge for Me, It's in the Card, Curse of the Metrognome, and Hear Us Rock Part 1.
- In the episode Group Hug, Kate and Allie see a crack in the ground and say that it was from the time the pirates dropped their anchor in their garage. This was a reference to this episode.
- The Salad Barn from the episode "One Plant Band" is seen again in this episode.
- The Zoo from the episode "Zoohouse Rock" is seen again in this episode.
- The guy from the music store appears again in Six Strings of Evil.
- When Grojband was tied up to the ship's mast, Corey's nose is missing.
For more information about this section, visit: On the Air and Out to Sea/Gallery