|War and Peaceville|
|Season 2, Episode 4|
|Production Code: 202b|
|Written by Scott Oleszkowicz|
|First Aired: February 28, 2015|
|List of Episodes|
Rock the House
War and Peaceville is the fourth episode of season two of Grojband. It is the thirtieth episode overall.
The citizens of Peaceville gather around to celebrate the 100 year anniversary since Peaceville was founded, which all goes wrong after Corey accidentally re-ignites an old feud between the Riffins and the Mallories.
- Mina Beff
- Mayor Mellow
- Party Danimal
- Buzz Newsworthy
- Chance Happening
- Captain Carney (Unofficial; Non-Speaking Flashback Cameo)
- Chipper (Unofficial; Pictured)
- Barney: The Mallorys were lame? I'm shocked!
- Party Danimal: The Riffins were lyric thieves?
- Laney (Sarcastically): I'm shocked.
- Chance: Fist just in!
- (Chance punches Buzz and Buzz falls to the ground)
- Buzz: Buzz down.
- Corey: There's no way Trina's gunna hug Nick no matter how cool he makes it look.
- Laney: Yeah, she probably thinks it's (In Trina's voice) like super forbidden and junk or whatever. Ugh!
- Corey: Solid Trina impression Lanes.
- Corey: Trina, you've gotta hug Nick.
- Trina: Nick has become lame. Up has become down. Left has become Wednesday.
- This episode reveals the back story of Peaceville and the history of the Riffin and Mallory family trees.
- A possible ancestor of Captain Carney was seen in the flashback of the fight between the Riffins and the Mallorys as well as a possible ancestor of Chipper being seen pictured in Corey's memory book.
- This is the second time Grojband has disbanded, before reuniting in the same episode. The first time where Grojband has disbanded was All You Need is Cake.
- This is also the second time where the band has broken up with Kin and Kon became opposed to each other. The first time where the band has broken up with Kin and Kon was All You Need is Cake.
- This is the fourth time Trina went into Love Diary Mode. The other three times were Pox N Roll, Helmet, and Ahead Of Our Own Tone.
- Although this was the fourth occasion of Trina going into love diary mode, this is the first time Trina went into a love diary mode that wasn't changed in any way.
- Captain Carney from the episode No Strings Attached was seen in the flashback of when Peaceville was first founded. It is unknown if this was actually him or if this was just an ancestor of his that looked like him.
- Chipper was also seen in a picture but it was possibly one of her ancestors.
- Beatrice and Bertha from the episode Rockersize return in this episode.
- The tune to the song Henceforth without the lyrics was heard being played on the wax candle record.
- At the beginning of this episode, Kin, Kon, and Laney were all surrounding a candle wax music record. Kin was teaching them about how people used to use this to play music. This was a reference to the beginning of the episode "Pox N Roll." Where at the beginning of the episode, Kin, Kon, and Laney were watching a record player and Kin taught them about how people used to listen to music on them.
- Party Danimal and Barney were both on opposites sides of the wall when it was built but in one of the frames, they were both seen on the same side of the wall.
It can be viewed on the official Grojband website here.